Triad's Template Stair Router was designed to provide years of rugged service with simple operation in mind. An operator can load two 2X12 stringers, set up the adjustable rise, run and nose clearance quickly, and start routing! Two heavy duty 3 1/4 HP, single phase routers will cut the top or bottom stringer only, or both stringers simultaneously with the template guided stair profiles. Triad's TSR can accommodate standard profiles, no riser profiles and split stringer configurations. Mechanically aided material indexing, quick changing templates and composite followers, makes the TSR a perfect machine for any shop.
- Shipping Weight: 1200
- Dimensions: 7'W x 7'L X 6'H
- Air Supply: 3 CFM 100psi, 1/2" dedicated line
- Electrical: 120VAC 40 AMP
- Tread: 7" run X 5 1/2 rise to 12 1/2 run X 9" rise
- Nose Extension: 0" or 1/2" to 2"
- Tread Thickness: 1" to 1 3/4
- Stringer Material: 5/4" X 10., 5/4" X 12, 2X10 and 2X12
- No Riser: Bolt on Fixture
- Bit Size: 1/2" to 1" Dia. Straight Flute Right Hand Standard