The WoodRunner WR-2 lumber retrieval system seeks and retrieves the exact boards needed to cut. The core of the system is a trolley with an automated picking head. The trolley moves back and forth on a runway truss positioned over lumber carts while the picking head’s laser scans below. After locating the specific piece of lumber needed, the picking head uses a powerful vacuum to hold the board while moving it to the infeed deck.
- 16’ maximum material length with 4 lumber carts and 1 manual load magazine cart, with guide tracks.
- Updated to vacuum lifting with automated picking head.
- Infeed deck holds up to 12 2x4s in queue, and operates independently of the picking head.
- A frame style overhead transport with single board picking.
- 30’ long system with 5 lumber stations.
- Perimeter safety system utilizes a powerful spring brake chamber to stop the trolley rapidly in an emergency.
- Perimeter safety system includes safety fence and operator console enclosure.
- Wired for 230 volt x 3 phase operation.
Contact for Pricing