Eide Machinery Sales, Inc. was established in 1927 as a saw blade repair and supply company in the heart of Minneapolis’ milling and lumbering industry. Between 1927 and 1985, Eide occupied 3 locations on N. Washington Avenue at the edge of the historic Warehouse District, which housed related goods and services. Over the past 95 years, we have grown and expanded to keep pace with the ever-changing woodworking and fabricating industries.
When established, Eide Machinery Sales, Inc. was known as Eide Saw Company. Eide Saw Company on sawmill sharpening, saw operations, saw blades, and woodworking machinery. In 1961, Eide Saw Company expanded from sharpening blades to power tools, and became a top distributor of DeWalt. Always a service-oriented company, how and who Eide served changed with the times and the industry.
Eide evolved into machinery supplying for the building components, with the first truss and assembly equipment - Lumbermate Connector plates. In 1985, Eide moved away from the general woodworking industry and focused on the building component industry. Eide Saw Company became Eide Machinery Sales, Inc. The shop expanded to rebuild and customize machinery, tables, and installations.
In 1999, Eide moved to its current location and added distribution and manufacture of the innovative Wizard PDS and ProCut truss systems. Our lines of equipment include those of many top manufacturers of the United States, along with quality lines of foreign machinery
Eide’s sales and shop teams look forward to serving you.