The Lasalign® Truss Projection System utilizes truss engineering files to generate a full scale laser image of a truss on the table work surface. The image can be positioned anywhere on the table for efficient table usage. Nail plate positions are precisely located on component joints. Set-up time can be reduced by up to 70%, while improving accuracy of component assembly, resulting in dimensional consistency (repeatability) between trusses, and providing a high degree of quality assurance.
The Windows 95 interface comes with built in diagnostics, and allows you to connect to an engineering or facility network.
Available System Configurations:
- Single Projector - project a truss image up to 14' high x 20' in length.
- Single Projector on a Track - Project a truss image up to 14' high, in 20' projection zones along the length of a table. This enables economical setup of long spans.
- Multiple Projectors - Project a continuous truss image up to 14' high x 20' length, per projector.
- Multiple Projectors on a Track - Project a continuous truss image up to 14' high x 20' length, per projector, which can move in set projection zones along the length of the table. This enables multiple setup stations on a long table.
- Precision Optical System
- Environmentally Sealed Units
- Projection Accuracy to +/- 1/16"
- Automatic Calibrations
- 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz